Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cat and Kitten Adoption Center NOW OPEN!





Pictures are: Cuddly kittens. There are 4 little babies looking for forever homes along with some older kittens-ones less than a year. There are also some that are a few years old, some are declawed. All but the kittens are spayed or neutered and ALL have microchips and current vaccinations. Fees are $75 for all and include a $30 credit for kittens when they are spayed/neutered.
*Picture of Toby hugging Beth. He is the sweetest kitty. Adult neutered male, not declawed. He is a hugger and a lover!
*Dark tabby is of Max, OUR FIRST ADOPTION OF 2010 AND FROM THE ADOPTION CENTER!
I am so proud to announce that Siouxland Paw Prints Rescue now has a "rescue center" now open at 3221 Gordon Plaza, just west of the Hy Vee on Gordon. Hours are 11am - 7pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and by appointment during other times by calling 253-4099. I am so proud to be a part of this organization!
As for the rest of "things", I am still getting over this nasty cold but it's pretty much gone. My wonderful hubby has spent a lot of time at the Paw Prints store to build shelves for the kitties to climb on. I had a 14 mile run on Sunday and a 7 miler today. I did this cardio sculpting thing on Monday, so my legs are pretty tired. I am so impressed with the way that I am physically able to do what I am asking of my body. I feel so blessed to have a healthy body to run with, and I am so hopeful for the future of Siouxland Paw Prints Rescue! It's a great day!
Stop in and see the place! Cats are running and jumping all over and are socializing. We will soon have pet beds and toys to sell to supplement the cost of taking care of the wonderful kitties that come our way. There's still some work to be done, but we're up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment