Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sunkist




Sunkist is back home from the vet, getting all his shots and having "the" surgery. He's pretty wiped out though which is to be expected. The right is a picture of Renegade. I love this cat! He's about the most fun, prettiest and sweetest cat I've been around.
My little baby foster kitten Chandler, is at the vet with a mysterious ailment. He was favoring his left front leg, but now he has a fever and was just acting difficult to get around. He just has to be ok, so say a little prayer for him! He didn't have a mother from the start so he's had a rough start to life.
I am tring to attach a video that I made over the weekend for Siouxland Paw Prints Rescue. I'm not completely done but wanted to get it out before Thanksgiving. People need to know that even though you are "only" saving a cat's life, it is important. People are important if they only make someone smile. Every person in the world matters.
it is too big.....i just can't figure out a way to share this video.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!
I am thankful to God, my life, my friends, my family, my animals.....

No comments:

Post a Comment