Thursday, November 12, 2009

More kittens

I got four beautiful kittens today. They are black/white/tabby. They're a little timid but I assume that they will come around very soon. Hopefully, they will be at Petsmart on Saturday all ready to be adopted. Now just for some names!
It has been an extremely difficult week because of the events of the past blog. I am struggling with the morality of the entire situation. I've talked to a lot of people about it and they are all very supportive and understanding, but I still can't shake the idea that it was wrong. I just don't know what else I could have done. In order to try and make some repentance, I tried to catch a stray in my back yard. He bit me, but I just should have waited a few days until he was more comfortable with me. He comes every day for food and is a very pretty orange and white. Due to the way my kids name things, he is now called Orangey.
Well, that's all for now. More pictures soon. I finally found my good camera so I have pictures on three different cameras that I need to consolidate!

No comments:

Post a Comment