Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Day after Tomorrow; Lovie was adopted!


No, it's not a movie title, just a very important day in my life. Yes, I keep going on and on about it, but it's consuming almost all of my thoughts. I guess it's a good thing to get mentally prepared, yet another to get mental about it! I just need to calm a little and focus. It's hard to when I'm running my arsk around doing other things, but tomrrow will have to be the day to really get down to mentally preparing myself for this race. It's more of a run than a race.


Great news is that Lovie was adopted today. Beth took her to Petsmart and a few hours later, she went home with her new family with a playmate, Murphy.

I'm so happy that she has a loving home!! What a darling and my family and I will sure miss her so much!
I also learned something today that will change Paw Prints and the animals of Siouxland forever, for the good. I can't say anything, but good things are coming. Keep posted.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Runningforpaws,
    I am veterinary rescuer. You asked what it takes to change things. Since you mentioned being on facebook, I hope you are in the Iowa voters for companion animals group. If not, visit www.iavotersforcompanionanimals.org . This is how we ARE changing things. Please join and feel free to ask me ANY questions.

    ReplyDelete