Thursday, August 6, 2009

There is hope...

I had a good fast run this morning. I could have run more, but Andy had to get to work, so I left it at just 5 miles. It was nice and cool too, which is a huge difference to the way it was in Wilmington. I do have some hope for a great run on Saturday morning!
The boys have beckoned me to see the red lights guarding the bathroom. They put their mini lanterns on the red blinking light and put one on each side of the door. Yes, the bathroom is guarded! They are so cute and I love their creativity....at least most of the time! Boys can sure come up with some interesting things to do with other things and to each other! At least they haven't quite learned how to make the armpit farting noise that they so desperately want to! Time to go watch the bathroom doors again to see if any goblins come across!

No comments:

Post a Comment