Monday, August 10, 2009

Mrs. Park was adopted!

I found out last night that Mrs. Park was adopted. So happy! I also became friends on Facebook with someone who has been nice to my "paws" cause and Siouxland Paw Prints Rescue in general and are hoping to do a story tomorrow to be broadcast on KTIV. Chili's restaurant here in Sioux City has been so generous to help us raise money and will give 10% of requested receipts to SPPR. We are allowed to put things in the store so patrons can see come cats that are up for adoption and about SPPR in general. I hope this goes well and can give them some relief on the ever increasing vet bills.
Beth got NINE kittens today....all of which are sick and have eye goo issues. I have three and the remaining are at the vet. I feel so bad for this bunch of babies. I don't understand why this happens...if it's unclean conditions they are in or what, but I will find out. The wonderful lady who asked SPPR to take these kittens is in need of help with her home. This story is not over and I will keep you updated. It will be interesting for sure...
I had better go. I'm making my famous "mushroom puffs" for appetizer/dinner for me and my hubby. Mmmmmm, good!
There's so much to comment on. Just wish these little 5-6 week old kittens well as they're in tough shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment