Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More cats and adoptions!



Enjoy the pictures of Miss Goldie!












I found out today that Paw Prints is adopting out cats like crazy! That's awesome! That Tigger 2, who was at Petsmart that I talked about Sunday, was adopted. What a sweetheart! I'm hoping a bunch more get adopted out this weekend.
I will be out of town for a few weeks and have been experiencing some "cat issues". I don't want to go into details, but let's just say that they aren't using the litter box appropriately. I was blaming Goldie, but since she is not here, it isn't her fault! I'm reading up on how to deal with it, but man, it's frustrating! Good luck to our house sitter, a local college student staying here while we're out. Poor guy!
I'm posting some cute pictures of Goldie....I will also be blogging about my journey, so be sure to check back! I have been working on personal projects around the house and since the majority are done, I hope to blog a little more frequently than I have been.
Anyway, wish me luck on my run on Saturday in S. Carolina! It's a 10k with a view so I assume I will carry my phone as I did in Des Moines to catch some nice pics. Hopefully it's not of me falling down a cliff..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment