Sunday, June 7, 2009

More adoptions today

Eight cats were adopted over the past three days and that does not include any after 2pm on Sunday! That's great! Their new owners seemed so happy and I'm excited for the cats.
Now, I have to say that I cried a lot today over taking Goldie to Petsmart. She was grumpy about being there and I could tell she wasn't happy. She's such a great and happy cat at home, so we're checking into behavior modification to see if it's possible that she get along with Bailey and Tigger. At this point, I a.l.m.o.s.t. don't care, but yes, I do care about the happiness of my current cats. I don't want to sacrifice that for Goldie's happiness. Or mine. Although I really do want to.
There is a wonderful soft yellow and white cat named Tigger 2 at Petsmart. He just has to get adopted soon! What a total sweetheart. Yes, the other cats were as well, including London. She and Tigger 2 were reaching their arms through the cages and patting at me as if to say, "Hey, Lady, let me out!". It's heartbreaking. Anyway, Tigger 2 is such a lovie and I hope he gets a forever home very soon....and he is one that was surrendered by Animal Control the day before he was to be euthanized. How many more loving and wonderful cats are going to be killed? That is why I am on a mission to raise money for spay and neuter clinics so this stops. It's absolutely crazy. Paw Prints has saved so many lives and I am proud to be associated with this group of animal lovers! Thank you Beth and Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment