Thursday, March 19, 2009

Contact Information

Thanks for that wonderful article in the paper today, Tim Gallagher!!!!!

Contact me by email: runningforapaws@cableone.net
Send your tax deductible donations (checks to be made out to Siouxland Paw Prints Rescue) to me:
Email for contact info.

If a company would like to donate, I will put your logo on the shirt I will be wearing in races this spring, summer, and fall.
If you have other things to donate, contact me and we will arrange to get it from you.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

The cat and kittens in the paper will be available for adoption in April. Let me know if you are interested and you can come and pick one out! They're wonderful. Many other cats, kittens, and dogs are now and will be available for adoption soon.
Keep checking this blog and I will have more pictures of just some of the animals available.

No comments:

Post a Comment